Please read the following terms and conditions before proceeding to complete the booking form.
- Bookings: These Terms & Conditions govern all bookings made with Paul & Helen Cramer (“the owners”). Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the owners website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to rent the relevant accommodation subject to these Terms & Conditions. All bookings through the owners and all matters arising from them are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Booking services with the owners are currently only available to persons who are at least 25 years old. By submitting a booking you warrant and confirm to us that you have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to comply with them.
- Changes to Bookings: Wherever possible, changes to bookings made will be accepted although there will be a charge of £10 per change. Amendments by yourselves must be made in writing.
- Payments & Deposit: A 20% payment for the apartment is required at the time of booking. If the booking is made within 12 weeks of the date of arrival then full payment is required immediately. In the event that the owners are unable to obtain final confirmation of availability for the selected apartment a full refund of the amount paid will be made. The owners will not accept responsibility for cash sent through the post. Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or online payment. Booking confirmation for the apartment will be sent by email or if requested, by post. Where an initial deposit is paid, the balance must be paid within 12 weeks of the commencement date of the booking, whether demanded by us or not. If this is not paid within 14 days of it being due, then we reserve the right to cancel the apartment booking without any refund. There is a £200 refundable damage deposit payable 12 weeks prior to the rental period. A full inventory check will be performed following your departure and, if all is satisfactory, your security deposit will be returned to you by bank transfer within seven days of departure.
- Cancellation by you: You or any member of your party may cancel your booking at any time however no refund will be made for any monies paid. In certain cases any loss, if incurred involuntarily, may be covered by insurance that you may have taken out. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
- Cancellation by the apartment owners: If deemed necessary, the owners reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the apartment booking. Refund will be given, however, no compensation is payable by the Company.
- Liability: The owners, its representatives, management agents or owner agents accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss, damage to persons or personal effects, personal injury/illness or death however incurred. Although the owners use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of all information provided and the quality and facilities of the apartment, it cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any problems that occur while guests occupy the apartment All information has been provided in good faith and no liability is accepted whatsoever by the owners for any misrepresentation concerning the apartment or accommodation. In the event of any problems whatsoever, the total liability of the owners will be limited to the rental amount paid by the client.
- Behaviour: We wish to maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of guests. We rent to family groups and responsible adults only, absolutely NO house parties or functions are allowed without written consent. Please note that a siesta period during the summer hours of 1-4pm is common practice by locals. We ask that, during this time, noise levels be kept to a minimum. Our apartments are in a residential area and, while we expect you to enjoy your holiday and the outdoor pool activities, we ask you to respect your neighbours and act in a courteous and considerate manner at all times. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members of your party do not behave in a way which causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others. In such circumstances the apartment owners have the right to terminate arrangements made on your behalf, in which case the owners responsibility to you ceases immediately and there can be no refunds, no payment of compensation and no reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result. Furthermore, you will be liable to reimburse the owners for any expenses whatsoever it incurs as a result of your behaviour. Please do not play loud music after 2200 hours and before 0800 hours.
- Maintenance: All breakages, accidents, repairs, problems and losses must be reported to the management department (details with apartment pack on arrival) so that they can be attended to. Home appliances will from time to time malfunction and may need repair. We will use our best endeavours to have any problem rectified as quickly as possible. Authorised personnel may require access to the apartment during your stay. Please note that the swimming pool will be cleaned regularly throughout your stay and we will try to keep any inconvenience to a minimum. Where possible, we will try to give prior notice.
- Air-Conditioning: The Air-Conditioning is activated by a key fob. If the key fob is not in its slot, the Air Conditioning will not work. During the summer months the Air Conditioning useage is monitored to stop guests from over excessive use.
- Smoking and Pets policy: For the safety and comfort of all our guests we do NOT allow smoking inside the property. We do NOT allow pets inside the property or communal areas.
- Insurance: The apartment hire does NOT include any personal insurance cover. We strongly advise that you take out appropriate travel/holiday and medical insurance for the duration of your stay.
- Apartment Keys: The owners will charge guests 15 Euros for each set of lost or mishandled keys.
- Drugs & Hazardous Materials: Guests and members of the party shall not use or permit to be brought into the apartment/complex any illegal substances, inflammable liquids, (e.g. gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property.
- Breakages & Cleanliness: Our accommodation is made available for letting on the understanding that the property will be left clean and tidy at the time of checkout and all personal waste must be removed from the property. The owners require a £200 refundable security deposit with final balance to be paid twelve weeks prior to commencement of your holiday. This is by way of security for any damage to the property during your stay. The security deposit will be returned to you, less the cost of any damage or breakages attributed to you or your party. In addition to damages and losses, deductions from the security deposit will be made if the apartment is left abnormally dirty, above a normal clean. You will be held responsible for any breakages or damage to the property and its contents. In the event of such occurrences, the incident must be reported to the apartments representative. The lead name on the booking form agrees to accept full liability for all breakages and damage to the property or its contents caused by any other member of their party and confirms that the full cost of repair/replacement will be met. Customers are not permitted to move any furniture or equipment without prior written consent from the apartment owner. In the event of such permission being granted, it is the customer’s responsibility to return the same to its original position before checkout. Under no circumstances must any property for use inside the property, be moved outside.
- Builiding Work: Any building work, which may commence in the local area, is outside of our control, and we cannot be held responsible for any resulting disturbance. However, should we become aware of any building work, which may reasonably be considered to aversely affect the enjoyment of your holiday we will notify you as soon as possible. Whilst we assure you of our best endeavours to minimize any inconvenience we regret that we cannot accept any liability in this case.
- Apartment Check-in / Check-out times: Access to apartment will normally be after 4pm on your day of arrival to allow time for cleaning and servicing, and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Anything outside of these hours may be charged as extra. Guests should make the owners aware in advance if they need a later checking out time at the time of booking.
- Tenancy: This Agreement is for the purposes of a holiday rental only and does not create the relationship of Landlord and Tenant between you and the owners. You will not be entitled to a tenancy or to any other form of statutory security of tenure as a result of this Agreement.
- Alterations by the Company: Although changes to the apartment advertised are infrequent, the owners reserve the right to change the description of the apartment or service at any time, in which case we will endeavour to notify you of all changes before commencement of the booking date, if it is practical to do so. No compensation will be payable by the owners in such cases. No claims will be accepted for costs or additional expenses incurred as a result of any changes.
- Pool & Communal Areas Liability: The owners or management agents do not accept responsibility in the event of personal injury or death caused as a result of the use of the pool. All children must be supervised at all times. All guests must follow the complexs’ rules and regulations which are located by the pool.
- Poolside: We request that guests do not climb on the rock formations around the pool as they are not for climbing and can cause injury, as they are hollow inside. We cannot over-emphasise the importance of this matter. The complex is a family resort and requests that guests do not use foul language and that ladies do not sunbathe topless.
- Security: Guests are responsible for the apartment during occupancy.They must lock all windows and doors securely at all times when not in the apartment, and must exercise care in securing all personal property. There is a key coded security safe located in the apartment.
- Force Majeure: The owners or management do not accept any responsibility occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, threat of or acts of terrorist activity, industrial disputes, water shortages, fire, flood, hurricanes, natural disasters, acts of god, problems with transportation, closures of ports and ferries, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, closure of airports or any other events outside of our control.
- Maid Service: We send in a cleaning service before your arrival and after your departure so that your apartment is very clean. If you require a mid week clean, you must contact the management department, however this will be charged as extra.
- Special Services: We will attempt to accommodate any special service you wish. Please let us know at the time of booking. However, depending on your requirements this may be at an additional cost.
- Change of Apartments: In the unlikely event due to reasons beyond our control that we have to transfer you to one of our other apartments, no additional costs will be incurred.
- Data Protection: All personal data provided to the owners will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act. We will keep your personal data safe and secure. We will not share it with other organisations without your knowledge and consent, unless required by law to do so.
- Complaints: Any complaints of any nature must be submitted immediately or at the very latest within 7 days after your departure date from Cyprus.
Terms and Conditions of Use
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT (hereafter “Terms”) governs your use of our web site (hereafter “web site”). It is vitally important that you read the Terms carefully, as your use of the web site will automatically constitute your agreement to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. These Terms also govern your use or purchase of the products/services provided through or in connection with the web site (hereafter “services”). Each time you use our services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the web site(s) or the services provided by Business through its web site(s).
This website is owned by Holiday Larnaca (hereafter “Business”) ,
The following words used in these Terms shall have the following meanings:
“Personal Information” shall mean all data and/or information provided by and about User, including e-mail address (es), name, address, credit card, or other payment information, etc.;
“Business web site” shall mean all web sites on which Business provides products and/or services.
“Business User” shall mean all Users of the Business web site(s) and services.
“Business Products and Services” shall mean all products and/or services provided directly by Business;
“3rd–Parties” include all advertisers, partners and affiliate vendors that are included on, or linked to, the Business web site(s).
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
SUCCESS OF YOUR BUSINESS OR EARNINGS
What User derives from use of Holiday Larnaca products/services/information depends upon User’s commitment to, and effort in, applying the information. Holiday Larnaca does not represent, warrant or guarantee that User will achieve any particular results in business as a result of purchasing and using Holiday Larnaca products/services/information. User acknowledges that the success of User’s business depends on User’s skills, effort and commitment. PLEASE SEE OUR EARNINGS AND TESTIMONIAL DISCLAIMER ELSEWHERE ON THIS WEB SITE.
Holiday Larnaca regularly sends out a newsletter and/or other informational emails (collectively referred to as “Newsletters”) to all Users. In these Newsletters, we may inform you about new services, features or products. User may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe option at the bottom of our emails, or by writing to us at or following the unsubscribe link contained in each of the emails.
LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
The Business web site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound and the entire content of the web site is copyrighted as a collective work under UK and International copyright laws. The Business owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or these Terms, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Business and the copyright owner. Elements of the web site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own private use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c)any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
In accordance with UK and International law, any notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to us immediately. Such notification can be sent by email, to or by letter to: Holiday Larnaca, PO Box 271, , Upminster, Essex, United Kingdom, RM14 9BB.
Copyright Infringement – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If operating in America: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe in good faith that materials hosted by Business infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Business a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked by providing Business’s Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Business to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Business to contact you, such as a name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Business a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to this website should be sent to : Holiday Larnaca, PO Box 271, , Upminster, Essex, United Kingdom, RM14 9BB.
Business suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While the Business uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, the Business specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in any and all Business web sites, either now operating or created in the future. The Business disclaims any responsibility or liability for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. The Business disclaims any responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through the Business web site.
The Business does not make any warranties or representations regarding any data, service and/or information provided or made available by any user on any of the Business web sites or on any external web sites linked to them. In particular, the Business does not warrant or represent that said data, service and/or information is true or accurate, or that it fulfils or serves any particular purpose.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall the Business be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of 3rd-parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
COMPANY WEB SITES AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE COMPANY WEB SITES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE COMPANY WEB SITES. COMPANY DISCLAIMS, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITES. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE COMPANY WEB SITES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY WEB SITES AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS OR ANY USER CONTRIBUTIONS PROVIDED TO THE COMPANY WEB SITES.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE COMPANY WEB SITES AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN ALL CASES. THE USER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
THE COMPANY AND ITS WEB SITES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY USERS, 3rd-PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY 3rd-PARTY OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, A USER’S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY.
The Business may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Business web site, including the availability of any portion of the content at any time, without notice or liability.
User acknowledge and agree that it is virtually impossible to achieve continuous, uninterrupted availability of the Business or any other, web site. While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Our liability (and that of our officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents) of any kind (including our own negligence) with respect to our website or service for any one event or series of related events is limited to the total fees which you have paid to us in the 12 months before the event(s) complained of.
In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
(a) economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
(b) loss of goodwill or reputation;
(c) special, indirect or consequential losses; or
(d) damage to or loss of data
(even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Business, its web site(s) and each of its respective advertisers, partners, suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contractors, agents and sub-licensees, from any and all claims (including but not limited to claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding:
1. Your use of the Business web site(s);
2. The Business’s use of any your content or information, as long as such use is not inconsistent with these Terms;
3. Information or material provided through your IP address, even if not posted by you or
4. Any violation of these Terms by you.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts where the claim is brought by you. We nevertheless retain the right to bring proceedings against you for any threatened or actual breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence, registration or business or any other relevant country.
We do not warrant that materials, services or information for sale on the website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, invalid and/or unenforceable, as determined in an appropriate Court of proper jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree to replace an invalid and/or unenforceable provision with a valid and/or enforceable provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid and/or unenforceable provision and shall be interpreted most favourably, when possible, to the benefit of the Business.
Section Titles : The section titles used in these Terms are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
Incident Reporting : Any complaints regarding violations of these Terms by a User should be directed to customer services at . Where possible, include details that would assist the Business in investigating and resolving the complaint (i.e. expanded headers and a copy of the offending transmission).
Complaints Procedure : We are very proud of our high standards of customer service however, in the event that we fail in meeting these standards, please do not hesitate to contact us at PO Box 271, , Upminster, Essex, United Kingdom, RM14 9BB.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
No person other than the parties to these terms and conditions are intended to benefit from them pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms represent the entire understanding between the user and the Business and supersedes any prior statements or representations. THE USER AGREES TO THE TERMS OF THIS ONLINE AGREEMENT, by using the web site, it’s services, sign up, posting, downloading and uploading content, and understands that it is entering into a binding and legal agreement with Business.
You agree to file any claim regarding any aspect of this web site or these Terms within six (6) months of the time in which the events giving rise to such alleged claim began, or you agree to waive such claim. You also agree that no claim subject to these Terms may be brought as a class action or in any other jurisdiction than English courts.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated, and became effective, on 07/06/2018.
Contact Information: Our contact details are as follows:
Business Name: Holiday Larnaca, PO Box 271, Upminster, Essex, United Kingdom, RM14 9BB.